Integrating with StationPlaylist
- Open StationPlaylist Studio.
- Click View > Options.
- Click the Now Playing tab.
- Activate the "URL 1" checkbox.
- In the input to the right, paste this URL:
station-name.creek.fmin this URL with the domain of your station.
API_KEY_HEREwith the API key for your station. See the API Keys tutorial for where to find the key.
- Save the settings (click Close).
Then, check your station's website for track updates. It should automatically create a broadcast (or use an existing one) for the current show, and start attaching tracks to it, creating a playlist of past music. One issue though is that the tracks must be attached to a broadcast, so if there isn't a show scheduled, then the tracks won't show up either.