Integrating with Radiologik
Radiologik can send the music metadata to Creek, and get automatically published on the website and added to the Tracks database.
You must have a show scheduled during the current time for this to work.
Edit Radiologik settings
- Go to Radiologik DJ > Preferences > Advanced.
- Find the CustomPublishURL field.
- Enter this URL, modifying the domain and the key:
- Restart RadioLogik to make sure that the new settings are in place. You may get "Error 22" if not.
- When you play a track, it will be sent to Creek, and added to the playlist for a broadcast under the current show. If there isn't a current show, then the track will be discarded.