Copy Broadcast (Re-runs)
You can copy broadcasts to new dates, including all of its tracks, media, and recorded archives. This is useful for re-runs — for instance, if a DJ doesn't have a new broadcast prepared.
Using the tool
- Go to the editing page for the broadcast that you want to copy.
- Click the copy button.
- Enter the new date.
- Click copy.
- You'll be taken to a new page for the new copy.
- You can also change the title to be more descriptive. Be default it just adds (Copy) to the end of the broadcast's title.
Points to consider
- It will copy the playlist, media, and all other parts of the broadcast.
- The playlist, and all of its tracks, will have their dates and times adjusted to match the new broadcast — just as if they were happening again.
- If you have archiving enabled, then it will copy the archive over as a regular media attachment. Then, there will still be an archive recorded for that broadcast (unless, in the meantime, you've disabled archiving for that show).